m to the third power
Coolest thing about 'Brozy learning the viola: going through all of my old music and finding the fun things. I'd forgotten how much I like M to the Third Power (see also electric violin variations).
Also, I've really let things get out of control at work, in a few of my classes, and with household chores. Argh. All I ask is that I be able to play five hours of Smash Brawl and five of Starcraft a day. Is that so unreasonable?
3 comments:
Dear Bawb: No, seriously. The household chores are mine for now. You get the litterboxes and the dog poop. That's all. (Except when we have surprise guests. Then you're allowed to help me with the frantic throwing of things in closets and spare rooms for twenty minutes before the guests arrive.)
Also, yeah, the electric violin is amazing.
:) Thanks, hon.
(You can't be home all of the time. Buwahaha.)
I suppose it is, unfortunately. School and work at the same time really, really blows, and I don't envy you for needing to do it for x years. I've only had to do it full time for 1 or 2 and even then I didn't have that many classes during that time.
Post a Comment