I am not exaggerating to say that I think the shared to-do list iGoogle gadget is among the best things that have happened to our marriage.* Suddenly instead of 'Brozy having to remember and schedule for me all of our work around the house, we have a comprehensive list, and I just take care of things with no reminders required. Granted, it's not that much different from the lists on paper she usually keeps, but (a) I have access at work for all of the business-hours stuff and (b) it's prioritized, so it doesn't make me want to run for Canada. Best of all, my short-term memory remains gloriously free of everything but code.
* Smash Brawl's campaign mode was pretty great, though.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmm, I'll have to mention to Peter that Brawl helped your marriage...
Woah. I have to try that out. Bawb, I think we may be better friends than ever right now. ;)
Post a Comment