Toasteroven reminds me so much of Ben Folds that most of the time while listening to Ben Folds I forget they are different people and think, "Boy, this is great music. I'm sure glad TO leads his alternate life as a musician. Oh, wait."
'Brozy got me Supersunnyspeedgraphic for Christmas. I'm enjoying it, particularly "Songs of Love." Unusually profane, though.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You and I still need to talk webcoding. It's such a pity you live so many miles away, computerless as I am.
I just got Songs for Silverman for Christmas. One thing I like about it (aside from all the musical bits) is that it's unusually unprofane.
Agreed, Jon.
I didn't really care for SfS at first, but I now listen to it all the time when I'm in the mood for something more mellow (like while I'm working).
ben folds, profane? naaaaaaah.
Hahahaha. Do I remind you of him as a person, too?
Man, I wish I could be a musician. That would rock. Ooooh, bad pun.
Post a Comment