thirty-seven times per week
Enough philosophy for now. Time to clean out nearly three months' worth of favorites.
Many people wrote fun things about me, including 'Brozy, Asmond, Smurfer, and Master Fob.
I was pleased to remember that my relationship with Ambrosia began with an apology.
ytmnd.com, courtesy of Caitlin:
Bush and Hurricane Katrina
Kerry and Hurricane Katrina
just watch the balls
Test your etymology knowledge.
I've seen evolution's power and atheist demographics, but lobster eyes are really cool.
Grab some popcorn and watch the Great Vowel Shift.
Face transformer, courtesy of k_t.
Christmas MIDIs, brought to you by the Mountain View Chess Club.
Illegal primes. Cute.
Jakob Nielsen's weblog usability recommendations.
If my sons fear God, I'll have them read A Tragic Evil Among Us. If not, I'll have them read The Porn Myth (and maybe even if they do).
Survey about modern attitudes toward polygamy.
Nuklear Power's a fun comic, and Brian's artificial intelligence speculation is fantastic. (Scroll down.)
Yay, grammar. Performatives.
5 comments:
.
Hey! You're back! And just after I had finally given up on you...
Yeah, I had pretty much given up on you updating too... And now you've got TWO new posts?! Mindbloggling... teehee...
.
I took the entomology challenge and pulled six out of ten. Hmm.
Man, I sucked that up. Seventy percent on the etymology. Blech.
If you do like Nuklear Power I'd go check out Red Mage's column on the side bar called "Twinkin Out" I think that's what it's called. Basically the board for nerds. I found this one before I found the board, and I really want to be like him. Ha Ha.
Post a Comment