the rantbeast

About Me

My photo
Braden
Sandy, UT, United States
View my complete profile

Shared items

Friends

  • chronicles of the existence of divine comestibles (private)

Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  Apr (2)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ▼  2008 (70)
    • ►  Dec (2)
    • ►  Nov (3)
    • ▼  Oct (19)
      • auditory processing disorder
      • I would love to believe in the heralded adhocratic...
      • Well, my team got third in region in the ICPC. The...
      • That's not quite the graphical presentation of hum...
      • Beautiful use of a transparent overlay in this ani...
      • Interesting psychological tests from Harvard:Moral...
      • It's funny that intellectuals can openly not only ...
      • Today's Penny Arcade newspost, "The Great Divide",...
      • So I think I'm going to do the International Colle...
      • 60% chance of snow this Saturday. Ugh. I'd like ne...
      • "History of $X" classes drive me nuts. It's imposs...
      • Quick teacher's-pet project for Discrete Math: fac...
      • dear readers
      • New internet danger: clickjacking, a CSRF variant ...
      • I've enjoyed Will Wilkinson's liveblogs of the Pre...
      • Huzzah, Ben Folds' Way to Normal is out. (And it's...
      • The use of "probably" in this t-shirt ad from a so...
      • I'm impressed how good the Google Sets results are...
      • I was commenting on a blogger post just now, and I...
    • ►  Sep (10)
    • ►  Aug (2)
    • ►  Jul (5)
    • ►  Jun (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  Apr (7)
    • ►  Mar (2)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (2)
  • ►  2007 (37)
    • ►  Nov (2)
    • ►  Oct (4)
    • ►  Sep (9)
    • ►  Aug (4)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Jun (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Apr (2)
    • ►  Mar (5)
    • ►  Jan (3)
  • ►  2006 (27)
    • ►  Dec (4)
    • ►  Nov (6)
    • ►  Oct (4)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Aug (5)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  Feb (2)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ►  2005 (57)
    • ►  Dec (5)
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  Aug (7)
    • ►  Jul (10)
    • ►  Jun (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  Apr (3)
    • ►  Mar (10)
    • ►  Feb (11)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beautiful use of a transparent overlay in this animated header demo by Trevor Morris and Remy Sharp (via jQuery for Designers: Fun with Overflows). Uses a rainbow gradient background and a black transparent overlay.

at 2:02 PM

1 comments:

Katie said...

That IS beautiful.

Sat Oct 18, 08:11:00 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)