This weekend: juggling practice, minor chores, a few hours on my example codebase for Eleka, a trip to the dog park together, bread pudding, gnocchi, and co-op through "Assault on the Control Room" in Halo 1. Guess who's wife of the year?
Tomorrow: new job, first day of classes. I'm freaking out, actually--it feels like my first Real World job, and I'm taking classes during the day on Tuesday and Thursday. I warned them about it during the interview, but still, three-hour lunches are a lot to ask for, even if I get a cellular modem so I can work while riding TRAX up. Also, putting /home/braden/ onto a flash drive and shredding /dev/hda feels like putting everything I own into a shopping cart to move across town and setting my house on fire.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Also, putting /home/braden/ onto a flash drive and shredding /dev/hda feels like putting everything I own into a shopping cart to move across town and setting my house on fire.
Ow, falling out of my chair hurts!
Hi Braden, nice to meet you. I'd like to ask one thing. I am sorry to post here coz i can't find any other place to contact to you.
I'd like to refer your answer in Mike's puzzle site. about the ant and sugar cube.
I got the answer 9 cm by drawing the routes. Anyway I like your explanation so much but I don't understand how it works. Any suggestion?
For roads, I learned from you. Thanks for that. :) I will come to your site again.
bye
TNT
Hi, TNT. Thanks for dropping by.
I've posted a more detailed explanation back on the original problem so it'll help anyone else who comes across it.
Post a Comment