tick tock
In half an hour, we're rolling a huge update to the DAZ3d store. I think we're well-prepared, but it's stressful having new quirks popping up a few times an hour (curse you, IE6). A few minutes ago, I felt something at the back of my mind. "Oh, snap," I thought. "I think there was one more thing I wanted to do before the roll. Aargh, what was it?" I scanned through the to-do lists scrawled on various sheets around my desk. Everything checked off. Nothing unusual in the error logs. No TODO notes in recently edited files.
Oh, right. I wanted to grab the last slice of barbecue chicken pizza. Good times.
(Thanks, morale-oriented bosses.)
3 comments:
Lol.
Damn, I wanted to see what your face would do when I scroll over it.
Yeah, it doesn't look like the bios page has been changed at all this year. :-\
Post a Comment