danger alert
ATTENTION: I have recently been forced to come to grips with the reality of a horrible disease among us, Puellabovis. If it infects you, you will first go mad, compulsively running great distances, developing an insomnia cutting off your sleep after only ten hours, and even shouting in public. If untreated, these behaviors will drain your vitality, leaving you more and more tired until you simply explode. The only known vector is a North American tribe known as the Cowgirls. They appear universally both infected and resistant to the later stages of the disease.
4 comments:
[singing]It's a hard-knock life for you, it's a hard-knock life for you. . . .[/singing]
Yeah. I think the only thing more dangerous than dating a PB is dating one of those hippie types. You end up eating all sorts of dangerous things. Why, a girl I know came this close to ODing on vitamins last week, on account of eating too many carrots.
.
That's a disease I don't worry too much about. Although I've taken to drinking carrots lately....
Ooooh, hippies!
Such a delightful people, they are. They should be embraced.
(and then bathed.)
I agree with eleka.
Oh and happy belated b-day. ;)
Post a Comment