that darn Santa has got me every way I turn
Institute was awesome today.
Oh man, first, though, this dream I had last night was AMAZING. If we ever become good enough at monitoring brainwaves to reconstruct dreams, I'm going to be famous, because this thing must have taken months and months of work on my subconscious's part. I'd easily take an Emmy. I mean, we're talking a dream so good the *cinematography* was poignant.
But yeah, we talked about Zion's Camp and how to reconcile the apparent failure in Jackson County. It was neat.
I went to Ellery's soccer practice, too, which was amusing, 'cause this kid Chase has a crush on her. He made sure he was partnered with her for one-on-one, of course, and completely failed to even make a pretense of trying to stop her from scoring. Now now, bud. Strong Bad has his virtues.
I gotta say, I've always been a little disappointed how poorly-documented the blitzkreig on France was. Props to England for tallying every missile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment