with little duckies on them
Hey kids. It's pretty late, so I'll just dash through a few things. Today's been good. Classes were uncommonly boring, but such is life. Not enough chairs, and classes are boring. (Trevor, that is the most persistently amusing comment I've ever heard. Well done.) On the bright side, I've made a friend in logic with whom I'll do the whole "study session" thing to convince me to stop leaving homework until right before class. (Apparently this week's took most people around twelve hours. Makes me feel a little better for only finishing a sixth of it in the half an hour I had.) Ooooh, and Toasteroven left me a comment. How rocking is that? 'Twas the rantbeast's first non-retaliatory comment. Hmmm, speaking of which, Smurfs, if you read this, I'm going with "Geneva" after all. She found it hilarious.
This thread alone justifies the Internet.
So I've been seeing rather a lot of guys around campus with the look I've termed "slender Fabio." Lean build, about 6'0", olive skin, dark eyes, and immaculate, straight dark brown hair down to their shoulders. Features sort of like Lacie's dad: a bit of a cross between German and Peter Jackson's elvish, long and sharp. So odd, to my mind. Girls, is this attractive? I mean, I guess I can see it as such, but mostly 'cause it would work so nicely on a woman.
I'm not sure how I feel about this reader-friendly journal style. In truth, it seems a lot like stand-up comedy, only you're allowed to be poignant instead of funny. ("So how about them caged birds? You know how they're always singing? I mean, the other day...")
Dude, I figured out the coolest thing *ever* doodling in logic. One of my favorite doodling techniques is "resonance," drawing a line slightly inside or outside a figure with slightly smoothed-out corners. So I drew an infinity sign and started resonating, and voila!
The resemblance, needless to say, is startling. Apparently his superpowers result from the power of loop superstring mitosis.
[I fell asleep in the recliner at this point. Sorry for the delay. More tonight.]
0 comments:
Post a Comment