Nickle and rhymed to death
Awww, thanks for the comments, kids. I didn't actually do anything really cool this weekend (saw Electra with Grant, which is fairly terrible, but convinced me that Jennifer Gardner is the Platonic form of feminine attractiveness, and read Why Marriages Succeed or Fail, an impulse buy while we hung out at Borders waiting for the movie, which was quite good), but for the first time I can remember in half a year, I didn't descend into miserable depression at any point during the weekend. (I suppose that last bit pushes the line of my commitment to only address happy fluffy topics on here, but eh.) Thursday, however, was an outright amazing day; I found out that I've been called to teach a Missionary Training sunday school class using Preach my Gospel as a manual, and then I took Megan Spilsbury out on what was unquestionably my most enjoyable date of all time. We went to the Phoenix Symphony and to Nielsen's Custard, both of which were delightful, but I was most surprised by how natural it felt spending five hours with someone I hardly know on a single date. Also, she's amazingly attractive. Like, at least 850 milliGardners.
I found anecdotal proof this morning that Satan is real, and I've decided that I have to share it with you, because if you can't trust anecdotes, by Bacchus, what can you trust? I got up at 5:30 this morning, because Fate wanted to laugh at me for making fun last night of Lacie's inability to sleep for over ten hours. Good job, irony. You're so clever. Since I had nothing to do other than three weeks of logic homework, and that wasn't due for ten hours, I decided to walk down to the Computing Commons. My stream-of-consciousness: "Wow, Rural Road is incredibly busy. I can't believe there are so many cars at six o' clock in the morning. {scratches hard-to-reach spot on back} There must be soooo many cars that pass through this intersection over the course of a day. It's, like, as busy as I am itchy. Wow, I really like the sound of busy with an hard Bradenian s." Interjected thought: "Hey Braden, you know what would probably sound even cooler? Combine the sounds in 'busy' and 'itchy.'" Why, good morning to you too, Scratch. The early bird gets my soul, eh?
0 comments:
Post a Comment