Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Back cubicle + Festival plugin for Pidgin + Still Alive = really hard to fight solipsism. (Portal is so creepy and so great.)

7 comments:

Braden said...

Seriously, everyone should either play the game or read the wikiquotes; it's brilliant comic horror. Ideally both.

ambrosia ananas said...

And then listen to the song fifty times.

Matt said...

orange box ordered.

Kevin and Liz said...

Hello! Just wanted to say hi, not so much comment on your blog. Also, I was really confused for a second because your blog looks like mine. Very nice.

Braden said...

Ftw! (I bet you'll like Team Fortress II, too.)

Hi, Lizzy!

TheMoncurs said...

Hey Bawb! Of course it's ok that you found my blog. I've read yours on and off for a while (except these days I don't really understand what you're talking about because I'm techno-retarded). But hi anyway!

Braden said...

Argh. Apparently they're releasing Portal with bonus levels in the Live Arcade.