good vet
Banfield clinics, the ones in Petsmarts, are excellent veterinary clinics/pet hospitals. The vets seem to genuinely like animals, and they've been very understanding about financial constraints. I'd earnestly recommend them, particularly the one nearest me. (Also, Petsmart products have been more reasonably priced than those at Petco, in my experience.)
And if I find out who blowgunned Squint, I think Shelby will have a new bone.
3 comments:
Curiously, are Shelby and Squint real names or blogonyms?
I hope Squint is doing well and that Shelby gets that new bone.
Real names, actually.
He should be just fine--it was irresponsible of me not to specify that it hit his tail. Thanks, though.
So my roommate's old roommate is a groomer - nationally certified and everything, and has a shop in American Fork. Dunno if it's something you guys have any interest in, but if so, hit me up and I'll send you over her info.
Post a Comment